MIT is in Jeopardy!!


Oops!! Actually, that should be MIT was ON Jeopardy!

Linda and I tape and watch Jeopardy every day. So when a category on 'Halls' showed up, Linda said it would be cool if the infinite corridor was in one of the clues. And when it was mentioned in the $800 clue, my scream was so loud that they heard me on the Alex Trebek stage even when watching it on delay. Here is the infinite corridor on Jeopardy!

And to top it off, this episode of Celebrity Jeopardy had another MIT mention. But the contestants all embarrassed themselves by not knowing what the initials meant. 


 

Comments

  1. The TV show Las Vegas is running on Cozi TV broadcast 15-2 where character Mike is a supposed grad. Well, where is his brass rat? or on other supposed MIT grads he meets in episodes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got a brass rat. Just never got into it. I do wear a simple wedding band.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment